Cheesecake is a serious weakness of mine. Send me into a Cheesecake Factory and my foodie tastebuds go into sensory overload! Thank heavens the major components of cheesecake are keto! Cream cheese, butter, eggs. Bam!
And while I LOVE me some cheesecake, I don’t always love how long it takes to bake. Yes, they’re easy but I like fast because girl’s gotta eat! I came up with these mini cheesecakes as a way to satisfy the craving, faster. I was also really jonesing for some graham cracker crust, so there’s that.
These mini cheesecakes are perfect for meal prepping too! Put one in everybody’s lunch box for a sweet treat in their day! The crust is as close to a graham cracker as I think you can get! Sukrin Gold has become a staple in my pantry! It is a brown sugar substitute made from erythritol that tastes EXACTLY like brown sugar. It’s magic, I tell ya! Best of all, it’s zero carb = guilt free!
Mini Keto Cheesecakes
Individual cheesecakes made with whole ingredients. Only 2 net carbs each!
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 1 tbsp Sukrin Gold brown sugar subsitute
- 1 tbsp + 1/2 cup sweetener
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp lemon extract
- pinch salt
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep muffin tin with liners.
- 2 Combine almond flour, 1 tbsp Sukrin Gold, 1 tbsp sweetener, cinnamon, and butter in small bowl.
- 3 Evenly distribute between muffin cups.
- 4 Bake for 6 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool while you make the filling.
- 5 Reduce oven to 300 degrees.
- 6 In a mixer, whisk cream cheese and 1/2 cup sweetener.
- 7 Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing well after each.
- 8 Add salt and extracts and mix.
- 9 Distribute evenly between muffin cups. Bake for 20 minutes.
- 10 Let cool 10 minutes on counter and 3 hours in fridge before serving.
These cheesecakes freeze well. Prep a batch and pull one out as desired. Thaw in fridge if not eating right away. OR defrost in microwave on low power.
Please note that macros were calculated using My Fitness Pal and the brands referenced. Altering ingredients or brands can change the macros for the recipe. Please verify your macros in a tracker to insure accuracy.
All text and images Copyright Anna Hunley for Keto In Pearls. Shares are encouraged and appreciated. Please share this recipe by sharing a link, not a screenshot.
Copy/pasting full recipe text to websites or social media is prohibited. You may share an excerpt and/or single photo, provided that full and clear credit is given to Keto In Pearls with a link back.