Whether you’re making cake, cookies, cupcakes or just want a spoonful of frosting (hey, no judgment), I’ve got ya covered! This whipped chocolate frosting will make any of your sweet treats extra decadent without compromising the macros!
In our house, we don’t need an excuse for chocolate. Honestly, chocolate should have it’s own quadrant in a food pyramid. Can you imagine a world without chocolate? You know those folks who claim they don’t like chocolate? Yeah, we can’t be friends! (Ha, kidding!)
No matter how you use this recipe, one thing is for sure, your whole family will adore you! Maybe they’ll even do the dishes! 😉
Whipped Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
The perfect sugar free chocolate buttercream for all your sweet treats!
- 4 oz butter, softened
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2.5 tbsp powdered sweetener (I use Sukrin USA Icing Sugar)
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Use a mixer to beat cream cheese, vanilla extract, and butter together until light and fluffy.
- 2 Turn speed to low and slowly add the powdered sweetener and cocoa powder. Mix until well combined.
- 3 Store in airtight container up to 1 week in the refrigerator.
If you don't have powdered sweetener, use a food processor (not blender) to finely pulse the granulated sweetener until it is powdery.