Chewy fudgey keto brownies perfect for your a la mode cravings! They’re dairy free, sugar free, gluten free and Paleo friendly! At only 2 net carbs, go ahead and have a second!
If you haven’t figured it out by now, I LOVE dessert! In my pre-keto life, I was the chocolate pie queen! I would bake just for the sake of baking and then share my goodies with friends and family. Food is definitely my love language!
So it should come as no surprise that brownies are one of my favorite sweet treats! They’re just classic.
Fun fact: a lady named Fannie Farmer is credited as the original brownie maker.
Does it get any better than that? Fannie Farmer. Love it!
Before keto, I had a BOMB brownie recipe. It was the perfect balance of chewy, fudgy, and cakey. That recipe got shelved once we started living a low carb lifestyle. Drats!
The only keto-friendly brownie recipe I have tried was really great, but avocado was the main ingredient and I just never have those on hand.
I wanted to make a recipe that reminded me of my old faithful and by gosh, I think I nailed it!
This brownie recipe is easy peasy! You will have most, if not all, of these ingredients on hand! Just dump, mix, bake, eat. Oh, and they’re guilt free! Yasssss!!
More Dairy Free Recipes:
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup powdered monkfruit (or 1 cup erythritol)
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 8"x8" baking dish or line anwith parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Use a mixer to whisk out any lumps.
- Add the eggs and mayonnaise and whisk until combined.
- Add the vanilla and whisk until combined.
- Add the water and whisk until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes. A toothpick should not come out clean after baking.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1 brownie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 339Total Fat: 29.8gCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 3.6gProtein: 7.4g
All text and images Copyright Anna Hunley for Keto In Pearls. Shares are encouraged and appreciated. Please share this recipe by sharing a link, not a screenshot. Copy/pasting full recipe text to websites or social media is prohibited. You may share an excerpt and/or single photo, provided that full and clear credit is given to Keto In Pearls with a link back.