It’s no secret that I am a huge proponent of incorporating a collagen peptide supplement to your daily routine, keto or not! I’ve shared posts about how collagen helps with hair loss, why you need extra protein on keto, and I’ve even shared recipes that incorporate collagen! So, it should come as no surprise that when my favorite women owned and operated partner, Further Food, launched a new Vanilla Bean Collagen Peptides I cranked up the Lizzo and did a happy dance!
This post is sponsored by Further Food. All opinions are my own.
I have been using collagen religiously for a year now and wish I had started sooner! The benefits, which I’ll go into detail in a minute, are incredible and very noticeable!
The best part about collagen, specifically this new vanilla collagen from Further Food, is that it is infused with tremella mushrooms too! Not sure what that is? Keep reading to learn more!
This Really is the Best Keto Friendly Vanilla Collagen Peptide on the Market
And here’s why:
- Tastes and smells like a vanilla dream
- Infused with tremella mushrooms for added beauty enhancing benefits
- Sugar free, dairy free, soy free, gluten free, organic, non-GMO
- Reduces joint pain and inflammation
- Keeps the good bacteria in your gut
- Helps skin maintain hydration (important in the winter months)
What Are Tremella Mushrooms?
As mentioned before, the new Further Food Vanilla Collagen Peptides are infused with tremella mushrooms.
These mushrooms are known as the “beauty mushroom” in ancient Chinese culture. They have been used by some of China’s royalty for it’s skin enhancing!
Tremella mushrooms have also been used in ancient holistic medicine as well as recipes for centuries. We’re talking like 2000 years, y’all.
These natural skin beautifiers may also be referred to as snow fungus or silver ear mushrooms. I actually think they look similar to a sea anemone!
This new vanilla collagen peptide from Further Food was designed with your skin in mind! Combining the naturally restorative properties of collagen with the skin enhancing components of tremella mushrooms makes this new vanilla collagen the ideal beauty product for your skin!
Don’t let the word mushroom or fungus deter you from this vanilla collagen though. There is zero “earthy” or “mushroom-y” taste about it!
If you’re someone who hates mushrooms, you’d never know these were even in there. It’s just that good!
Why Use Further Food Collagen Peptides Instead of Other Brands?
Not all collagen is created equal. As with any product, you get what you pay for. Similar to essential oils, not all collagen peptides are as pure and effective.
I have stood behind Further Food products for so long because they source the highest quality pasture raised and wild caught collagen. There are zero fillers, preservatives, or additives so you can rest day knowing you’re taking the highest quality supplement available.
Further Food also makes sure that their collagen is hydrolyzed so that your body is able to absorb it most effectively! This means that you can use your collagen in both hot and cold beverages and goodies without weakening the absorption percentage.
How to Use Further Food Vanilla Collagen Peptides
- Swap the chocolate collagen in my chewy chocolate cookies with vanilla collagen for a sweet vanilla “sugar” cookie
- Add 1 scoop of the vanilla collagen, 1 to 2 pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup, and a splash of cream to brewed coffee for a vanilla latte (add ice for an iced vanilla coffee)
- Use in smoothies and shakes for added protein
- Mix 1/2 scoop vanilla collagen and 1/2 scoop chocolate collagen in your coffees, teas, or milks for the best of both worlds