Keto yum yum sauce that tastes just like the hibachi restaurant! This sugar free keto yum yum sauce is also dairy free, gluten free, and paleo friendly. Enjoy this homemade yum yum sauce on fried cauliflower rice, burgers, salads, chicken, and shrimp
What is Yum Yum Sauce
Yum yum sauce is a condiment commonly served at hibachi restaurants. It is a creamy and sweet dipping sauce that is usually served for chicken, shrimp, or steak. This keto yum yum sauce is a healthier, cleaner, and sugar free version of the popular restaurant version.
What Does Yum Yum Sauce Taste Like
Traditionally, yum yum sauce is fairly sweet. This keto yum yum sauce version is sweet with just a hint of spice. The heat may be dialed up or down depending on your preference by increasing or increasing the amount of sriracha. For a clean and truly sugar free sriracha sauce, try this one.
What Is In Yum Yum Sauce
This easy sugar free yum yum sauce is made of mayonnaise, rice vinegar, paprika, natural sugar free sweetener, garlic powder, and sugar free ketchup. Only one bowl is required to mix up the ingredients.
Is Sriracha Keto Friendly
Sriracha is a spicy tomato based sauce that is common in Thai cuisine. The heat is derived from red chili peppers. While some brands of sriracha are cleaner than others, almost all are low enough in carbs that you can eat sriracha on keto. I have linked a clean and sugar free version in the recipe card at the bottom of this post.
How To Make This Keto Yum Yum Sauce Clean
To make your keto yum yum sauce clean, you’ll want to use whole food ingredients. Here are some ways to use clean ingredients:
- Mayonnaise– Instead of using a soybean oil based mayo, try avocado oil mayo instead. It has a very mild taste and works perfect in this yum yum sauce.
- Ketchup– Instead of sugar free ketchup, which often has artificial sweeteners and bad oils, you can use tomato paste instead If you do this, you may want to add a little extra natural sweetener.
- Sweetener– Instead of using artificial sweeteners or refined sugar, try monkfruit, allulose, or a natural sweetener like organic cane sugar (not for keto).
Clean and organic products are linked in the recipe card below.
How To Use This Sugar Free Yum Yum Sauce
This yum yum sauce is excellent for homemade hibachi nights. You may also try it on
- Cauliflower Rice Stir Fry,
- Beef and Broccoli
- Teriyaki Chicken or Salmon,
- Orange Ginger Beef Stir Fry
- Fried Cauliflower Rice with Pork
- Burgers, chicken nuggets, and salads (just thin it out with a little water).
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sugar free ketchup or tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar free sweetener
- 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 1/4 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Store in airtight container up to two weeks in the refrigerator.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Lakanto Monkfruit Sweetener, 1:1 Powdered Sugar Substitute, Keto, Non-GMO (1 lb)
Organic Sriracha Hot Sauce by Yellowbird | Plant-Based, Gluten Free, Non-GMO | Homegrown in Austin | 19.6 oz (2-Pack)
Pack of 3 - Primal Kitchen - Organic Unsweetened Ketchup - Non GMO - Vegan - Gluten Free Whole 30 Approved (Frustration Free Packaging)
Sir Kensington's Classic Ketchup, From Whole Tomatoes, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, Gluten Free, Certified Vegan, Non- GMO Project Verified, Shelf-Stable, 20 oz pack of 2
OXO Good Grips Chef's Squeeze Bottle Set
Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Mayo Traditional 12 oz., Non-GMO, 100% Pure, Gluten Free, Dairy Free for Sandwiches, Dressings and Sauces
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 22gCarbohydrates: 2.8gFiber: 0gProtein: 0.1g