This keto turtle no-bake cheesecake is the little slice of decadence you didn’t know you were missing! Creamy no-bake cheesecake sits atop an almond pecan crust, topped with caramel pecans, rich sugar free chocolate ganache, and silky sugar free caramel sauce.
Who remembers the cheesecake wheels at the grocery store with the assortment of flavors? What was your favorite flavor? Mine was always the turtle. Chocolate, caramel, pecans…oh my!
My keto no-bake cheesecake recipe was my most popular recipe in 2020 that I just knew I needed to create a keto turtle no-bake cheesecake! When I say this recipe is good, I mean, it’s REALLY good!
This keto turtle no-bake cheesecake has become my new favorite dessert and I think you will to if you give it a go! Keep reading the blog post to get my tips for a supremely perfect no-bake keto dessert!
You Will Simply Adore This Keto Turtle No-Bake Cheesecake
Let me count the ways:
- Velvety cheesecake filling with a surprise layer of chocolate cheesecake
- Chocolate ganache & caramel drizzle
- Zero refined carbs
- Zero sugar
- Lifestyle friendly for keto, diabetics, low sugar, low carb, gluten free, or anyone who just likes to eat clean
- No ovens required
- Leftovers freeze well
Make Your Own Low Carb Turtle No-Bake Cheesecake At Home
Don’t be intimidated by the recipe card. I simply broke everything down for you into categories and steps so that the recipe would be easy to follow. Remember, I write all of my recipes with the discombobulated mom brain in mind. Basically, I try to make them as foolproof as possible!
If you’ve made my basic no-bake cheesecake before, this is really just as simple! Plus, if there are any imperfections on top of your cheesecake, you’re going to hide it with sugar free caramel sauce and chocolate drizzle so no one will know the difference! Cracks, what?
Here Is What You Will Need To Make Your Turtle No-Bake Cheesecake:
- 10″ springform pan- here is a good one
- measuring cups
- measuring spoons
- large mixing bowl or stand mixer
- food processor (*optional)
- 1 batch sugar free caramel sauce
Preparing the crust and cheesecake filling will take place like any other recipe. While you’re preparing the filling, you will keep the crust chilling in the freezer. We will not bake the crust.
Did you notice the surprise layer of chocolate cheesecake in between the crust and filling?
It’s easy to miss in the photos but your tastebuds will not! To achieve this layer, you will simply mix a small amount of the prepared cheesecake filling with melted chocolate and layer it on top of the crust before adding the remaining filling.
The hardest part awaits after preparing your cheesecake…letting it chill for 6-8 hours! It is imperative that you let it chill the entire time in order for it to set and become “sliceable”.
If you have any leftover, which is doubtful but not impossible, the extra slices will freeze beautifully. This is great for portion control or if you don’t have a huge brood to feed like me!
Crust 2. Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and fold with a spatula to combine, about 30 seconds. When nice and firm and almost ready to serve, remove from the freezer to come slightly to room temperature and prepare the chocolate ganache. Ganache Storage: Fridge for up to 4 days or freezer for 2 months. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Nutrition information is approximate. Use a nutrition app to calculate nutrition based on ingredients and brands you used.
1. Pulse the pecans and almond flour together in a food processor until fine. Transfer to a bowl and mix with the melted butter, sweeteners, and cinnamon, to form a sort of wet sand. You may want to use your hands. Finely chop the pecans if you do not have a food processor.
2. Line the bottom of a 10" springform pan with parchment paper. Use your hands to press the crust mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the pan. Use the back of a spoon to flatten, especially around the rim to give it a nice edge. Place in the freezer whilst you make the filling.
1. In a large mixing bowl, beat the heavy cream using a hand mixer until stiff, about 1 - 2 minutes. In a separate bowl, beat the cream cheese and vanilla extract. Slowly add the powdered sweetener and beat until fluffy and combined, about 1 minute.
3. Place the dark chocolate chips in a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Melt on a medium/ low heat stirring regularly. Remove the bowl from the pan and allow to cool for about 10 minutes, to room temperature but still fluid. Alternatively, melt the chocolate in the microwave in 15 second increments, stirring in between until melted.
4. Remove 1 cup of cheesecake filling and stir into the melted dark chocolate chips with a spatula or balloon whisk until combined.
5. Prepare the caramel sauce as directed in this blog post.
1. Remove the crust from the freezer. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate cheesecake mixture onto the top of the crust. Make sure it is level.
2. Stir the chopped pecans through about 1/4 cup of the caramel sauce. Spread the caramel pecans across the chocolate cheesecake layer and top with the rest of the white cheesecake batter. Smooth the top with a spatula.
3. Refrigerate for a full 6 to 8 hours until set. For best cutting results place in the freezer for about the last 30 minutes - 1 hour so that it’s nice and firm to slice, but keep an eye on it so it doesn’t freeze solid.
Heat the cream in a sauce pan until hot, but not boiling. Remove from the heat and add the butter and chocolate chips and allow to soften for 4 - 5 minutes. After resting, stir with a balloon whisk or fork until smooth.
Drizzle the ganache over the cheesecake and 1 or 2 tablespoons of the caramel sauce. You can reheat it a little if it’s set too hard but use a spoon to drizzle or it will melt the piping bag. (*Optional- use a spoon or clear piping bag with a tiny snip at the end for a fine drizzle)
Yield: 12 slices
Serving Size: 1 slice
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 503Total Fat: 51.5gCarbohydrates: 11.3gNet Carbohydrates: 6.7gFiber: 4.6gProtein: 8.3g
2. Add the cream cheese mixture to the whipped cream and fold with a spatula to combine, about 30 seconds.
When nice and firm and almost ready to serve, remove from the freezer to come slightly to room temperature and prepare the chocolate ganache.
Storage: Fridge for up to 4 days or freezer for 2 months.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition information is approximate. Use a nutrition app to calculate nutrition based on ingredients and brands you used.