Chewy fudgy brownies perfect for your a la mode cravings! They’re dairy free, sugar free, gluten free and Paleo friendly! At only 2 net carbs, go ahead and have a second!
If you haven’t figured it out by now, I LOVE dessert! In my pre-keto life, I was the chocolate pie queen! I would bake just for the sake of baking and then share my goodies with friends and family. Food is definitely my love language!
So it should come as no surprise that brownies are one of my favorite sweet treats! They’re just classic.
Fun fact: a lady named Fannie Farmer is credited as the original brownie maker.
Does it get any better than that? Fannie Farmer. Love it!
Before keto, I had a BOMB brownie recipe. It was the perfect balance of chewy, fudgy, and cakey. That recipe got shelved once we started living a low carb lifestyle. Drats!
The only keto-friendly brownie recipe I have tried was really great, but avocado was the main ingredient and I just never have those on hand.
I wanted to make a recipe that reminded me of my old faithful and by gosh, I think I nailed it!
This brownie recipe is easy peasy! You will have most, if not all, of these ingredients on hand! Just dump, mix, bake, eat. Oh, and they’re guilt free! Yasssss!!
More Dairy Free Recipes:
Fudgy Keto Brownies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sweetener (I use Sukrin Icing Sugar)
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mayo (I use Chosen Foods avocado oil mayo)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8×8 baking dish or line with parchment paper.
- 2 Combine all dry ingredients in mixer and whisk to get lumps out.
- 3 Add wet ingredients and mix thoroughly until combined. Transfer to baking dish.
- 4 Bake for 20-25 minutes. A toothpick or knife should come out mostly clean. A little batter is okay but if there is a thick layer of batter then cook them for a few minutes longer.
For more cake like brownies, reduce mayo to 1/2 cup and sweetener to 3/4 cup.
All text and images Copyright Anna Hunley for Keto In Pearls. Shares are encouraged and appreciated. Please share this recipe by sharing a link, not a screenshot. Copy/pasting full recipe text to websites or social media is prohibited. You may share an excerpt and/or single photo, provided that full and clear credit is given to Keto In Pearls with a link back.