These boneless buffalo chicken meatballs are all the goodness of wings without the mess!
Lately, I have had a hankering for buffalo chicken. Before keto, I would sandwich it in between King’s Hawaiian rolls and go to town. I might have just drooled a little bit.
And football season is quickly approaching friends! ((GO VOLS)) I know my family is counting down till that first kickoff!
It got me thinking…what kind of snacks am I going to make for all the upcoming game days? Because, let’s be honest, football is all about food too!
I like to make a big spread, have some friends over, and relax over yummy snacks and watching my favorite team!
I know, I know…I could eat a dip with celery or with a fork but that just isn’t the same.
I saw a recipe by a popular blog I used to follow for buffalo chicken meatballs but it wasn’t keto friendly either. So, I just decided to go for it and see if I could come up with one on my own.
Friends, these were phenomenal! My husband said they reminded him of a boneless wing!
These little guys are all the good parts about a chicken wing without all the mess and orange fingers. No wet wipes required!
Buffalo chicken meatballs will be perfect for game days and get togethers or a quick dinner! You could even make these ahead of time and freeze them till you’re ready! Bake them ahead of time and keep warm in a crock-pot if you want to carry them to a party!
Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- 1 green onion, finely diced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 oz crushed pork rinds
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce (I use Frank's)
- 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2 Combine all ingredients except buffalo sauce in a bowl and mix well. The mixture will be sticky.
- 3 Use a small cookie scoop to shape meatballs. Use a kitchen scale to make sure each meatball is 1oz. You should get 20 meatballs out of the mixture.
- 4 Bake for 20 minutes on a baking sheet.
- 5 Remove from oven and place in new bowl. Toss in buffalo sauce.